Legacy Giving

Making a bequest to the KFA provides an important legacy for the future, ensuring the availability of Krishnamurti’s work for generations to come. Donors who can provide for the KFA this way become members of our Legacy Circle.

Naming the KFA in Your Will

In making a bequest through your will or other testamentary documents, you may wish to specify either the KFA or designate your gift to one of the KFA’s core projects, such as digitization, the Complete Teachings project, or internet dissemination.

The KFA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and that designation includes The Krishnamurti Center LLC and the Oak Grove School LLC. Our federal tax exemption number is 23-7018406 and donations are deductible to the extent of the law. General gifts for the benefit of KFA may be made as follows:

“I give two hundred thousand dollars to the Krishnamurti Foundation of America, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.”

This is a general, unrestricted gift, and the use of the funds will be up to the board of trustees of the KFA.

Giving to a Specific KFA Project or Activity

You may wish to make a bequest to a specific department or major program of the KFA, such as the KFA Archives, Krishnamurti Publications of America (a division of the Krishnamurti Foundation of America), Oak Grove School, or the Krishnamurti Center.

For example:

“I leave fifty thousand dollars to the KFA Archives, a project of the Krishnamurti Foundation of America, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.”

If you have questions, please contact us at (805) 646-2726 Ext 808, or fill in the online contact form.