Can Time End?: Giving the whole of ourselves to explore time in every moment (2nd session)
Daily online sessions
10:00am-12:00pm PACIFIC TIME
Jackie McInley founded and ran an independent Krishnamurti centre called Open Door in Southern France from 2004 until 2013 – hosting monthly inquiry weekends and annual international gatherings in French and English. She organized an experimental David Bohm bi-monthly dialogue meeting for 4 years in a local market town, and later a Krishnamurti dialogue group in the city of Toulouse.
A self-employed, foreign language and communication awareness coach by profession (schools, higher education and business), she now spends her time traveling to various Krishnamurti centers and schools around the world: facilitating dialogues and programs, sharing skills in the schools, and helping out in K related projects.
What to expect
- Deep and frank group explorations
- Practical study demanding a full engaging on the part of participants
- Potential breakthrough of old mental patterns
- Affectionate, careful and caring inquiry
- A community of like-minded people
Who is this for
- Anybody interested in exploring this topic in depth
- Anybody willing to ask fundamental life questions in a practical, sensitive way
- Students who would like to deepen their understanding on this topic
- Groups willing to venture into a life beyond conditioning